BCYSL Berths at MTOC
To the BCYSL board,
My name is Willie Serkin. I am a junior at Monument Mountain High School, entering my senior year in the coming fall. I played for the Berkshire Hills youth program from U10 up through U14, and before entering high school, I became a BCYSL referee, which I still do, after 4 years of employment. I am writing to you because I am one of five students traveling this summer with John Evans under the HotFutbol program to build fields and coach youth soccer in Haiti. As part of our preparation for the trip, Mr. Evans has requested that we fundraise and collect any money and supplies people are willing to donate for us to bring to his community in Port-au-Prince. My guidance councilor at school, Mr. Sean Flynn, recommended that I contact you in the hopes of getting the word out to the Berkshire community, asking for donations. As the season is coming to a close, I am sure many people have extraneous supplies they will not be using next year, and we would love to bring them down to the kids in Haiti.
Thanks so much,
U12 Boys Berkshire Cup Champions - Adams Thunder
U12 Boys Berkshire Cup RunnerUps - Berkshire Hills Sounders
U12 Girls Berkshire Cup Champions - Lee Leopards
U12 Girls Berkshire Cup RunnerUps - Lee Jaguars
All County Teams are scheduled to play in the Berkshire Cup playoffs on June 13 and 14. The schedule for the Berkshire Cup will be released shortly and will be held in Berkshire Hills.
MTOC playoffs are scheduled on June 20 and 21. They will be held at MCLA and the schedule will be released shortly.
It has come to our attention that a couple of scholarship applications were returned to sender by the post office. If this happened to you, please contact us immediately at 413.841.2904.
Revised ZTP (Zero Tolerance Policy) - Required for all players & parents/guardians.
Official schedule is kept on Arbiter which all coaches should have access to. It is the club/coach's responsiblity to check Arbiter to confirm game dates and times.
April 18 - U12 & U14 Season begins
April 26 - U10 Season begins
June 13 & 14 - Berkshire Cup playoff for Developmental Division (season ends)
June 20 & 21 - MTOC Division playoffs
June 26 - 28 - MTOC
Saturday May 23 at MCLA, 3v3 Tournament
Info and registration
Application and information for 2015. Please help spread the word.
BCYSL Coaches will have the ability to access their team(s) schedule in Arbiter. For this to happen we need a few things from the coaches:
1. Provide your Town Coordinator with an active email account you want to use as your login. Once your Town Coordinator has compiled a list for all the teams in your Town, he/she will forward that list to the BCYSL for entry into ArbiterSports.com
2. If you are a new coach, OR you have supplied a different email address than you previously used for ArbiterSports.com, watch your email account for a Welcome Email. Sometimes the welcome email goes to "spam" or "junk" folders, so please check there before reaching out to the Town Coordinator that you didn't receive a welcome email. If you still are unable to find the welcome email in your junk or spam folder, please let your Town Coordinator know so they can request a new welcome email be sent.
3. BCYSL will enter your information (if you do not already have an account) and will link the team(s) you coach to your account.
4. Once you are logged into www.ArbiterSports.com, please be sure to update your personal information. It is imperative that you add at least a cell phone number, as this is used in the event a game needs to be cancelled due to an emergency or inclement weather. Or if a BCYSL League member needs to reach you to review a game situation or ask you a question in regards to a game or notify your about a change of official information.
5. PLEASE NOTE: If you use Arbiter for more than one sport or sport organizations, you may need to "Switch Views" (once you log into arbiter, you will see this option across the top right of the home screen). To see BCYSL's schedule, you need to choose the view labeled "Berkshire County Youth Soccer League".
6. Once the linking is done, you will be able to view / print your team(s) schedule from within Arbiter Sports.
7. All coaches requests / questions / concerns regarding Arbiter should be directed to their Town Coordinator.
Lenox U14 Boys - MTOC Div 1 Sportsmanship Award Winners
U12 Girls Champions - Lenox Gold
U12 Boys Champions - Lenox Gold
U14 Girls Champions - Adams Jr Ladycanes
There appears to be some confusion regarding the newly stated safety protocol.
NO CASTS . NO EXCEPTIONS . DON'T ASK
We encourage coaches to use the Assessment Form after all games. We would like to hear both the good as well as the "could be better." Thanks.